- Utilizing a fork truck, you can easily transport a completed arch or set of machine frames in and out of kiln
- The use of a fork truck bracket enables the arch and frames to be moved without being disassembled, saving time during each use
- With arch turned parallel to fork truck and kiln, and bracket fully engaged on forks, front of arch leads fork lift wheels by approximately 10 feet (304.8cm)
- Safety Features designed into both standard and optional dual functionality Fork Truck Brackets include chains and hooks to secure arch to bracket, fork lift locks to secure bracket to forks, and locking pin to keep bracket in position.
- Dual Functionality Bracket designed to move bricking machine into the next refractory zone in the kiln.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
I would like to introduce you to our new EZ LIFT Platform. Our EZ LIFT can be used in many different vertical vessels, cyclones, lime shafts, steel furnace, Maers kilns.
All platforms will be custom designed, can be fixed or adjustable with capacity from 6,000lb/2,700kg to 12,000lb/5,443kg with a 4:1 safety factor built in. Adjustable polyurethane castors to stabilize platform against refractory.
Like all of our products the EZ LIFT is designed and fabricated out of 6061 T6 high strength aluminum, with no section weighing more than 45lb/20kg for easy and safe assembly.
Secure and steady to support a Brokk 100 for demolition with removable center section to allow debris to fall to the bottom of the specific vessel. This removable center section also gives access for material coming up from the bottom.
Contact us for a quote or more information today!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Thank you and Congratulations to Ambuja Cement Limited - Rabriyawas Works for their order of a Premium Ez Flexx EOR Bricking Machine, Kiln Laser Target and Burner Alignment, and Fork Truck Bracket. Thank you also to The Consultants for your hard work!
Bricking Solutions makes the SAFEST most EFFICIENT bricking machine in the industry. We have been designing refractory maintenance solutions for over 40 years.
The 17ft deck stores up to 3 pallets of brick which reduces handling of brick. 15,000 lb capacity and deck space increases efficiency and safety.
All machines come with standard fall guards to prevent falling. Heavy duty fall guards come with a standard pull out center for placement of brick pallets and swinging gate on ladder side for access on both ends of machine.
All our machines are built with high grade 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum. T6 aluminum is 1/3 the weight of steel, but just as strong. This makes assembly much safer, easier and faster.
Ergonomic Stair Step Design incorporated into the arch trolley for large kiln diameters is built into the work deck to reduce worker fatigue and increases safety and productivity.
A standard ladder can be used on either up or down kiln. An additional ladder can be acquired for dual access to increase productivity and provides dual access in case of an emergency.
Double wheel castors made of polyurethane to protect bricks and allows machine to advance easily up kiln. Castors occilate and can be rotated allowing the kiln to be rotated while machine remains positioned inside kiln. Kick brake is fast and easy to ensure unwanted movement.
To look at the full list of safety features click here
or to learn how you can get the world's safest bricking machine email us today! email@example.com