- This bricking machine is designed for installation of refractory bricks in torpedo ladles for the steel industry.
- Arch stabilizer post to adjust proper distance of arch from shell.
- Designed and fabricated out of 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with custom Aluminum Perf-O-Grip Planking and a 2,722 kg (6,000 kg) net capacity aluminum frame with rails to support trolley
- Custom made flex arch with flexible hinge connections to allow arch wings to adjust toward and away from kiln wall Arch stabilizer post to adjust proper distance of arch from shell
- Cylinder bumpers articulate to allow full contact with the refractory. 3 Way Master Valve allows for independent operation or all cylinders simultaneously.
- Custom built for any size torpedo ladle
Contact us for a quote today! email@example.com
More info here