Bricking Solutions has been manufacturing Safety Inspection Cages and Personal Protection Tunnels for 15 years. We rigorously test all our cage designs and they meet industry safety standards.
- Allows personnel, material and equipment to move safely inside your kiln
- 1.5M (5 feet) of portable protection designed & certified by a professional engineer.
- Rated for 114kg (250lbs) dropped from 455mm (18 in) with a 3:1 safety
- Different models for kilns with Shell ID sizes from 3.6M - 5.4M
- Special Custom cages for large kiln sizes or multiple kiln sizes
- The frames have legs which are easily adjusted for varying or uneven terrain (adjusts 24" / 61 cm)
- A lightweight, easily assembled Safety Inspection Cage
- Designed to be carried along while measuring, removing, and installing refractory
- Easily carried by 2 or 4 people using flip-up handles attached to a safety gate.
- Shoulder harness is standard for increased stability.
- To offer workers and equipment a safe haven
- A protective measure against injury or loss of life
- When doing small patchwork the safety cage offers the mason a margin of safety
Check out our cage testing video HERE
Download our brochure HERE
Download our data sheet to get a quote today
Contact us for more information